Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 15 April 2017 at 5:03 PM

@kiryko are we still keeping that same order or should we start over? 😊

Female
11 posts

aventurine • 18 April 2017 at 4:40 PM

Hello everybody - ( waving )

I am @aventurine and I'm pretty new here as I've started playing EggCaves on the 1st of March. I found an egg of a random user on subeta, fed it, signed in - and here I am.

I like playing pet-collecting games and I am active on subeta, neopets (a bit minor active in the last time) and dragonvale. My husband is always rolling the eyes about that...

I come from Germany, my birthday is the 17th of July 1963. I hope, my English is not too bad...

I have three adult children, two daughters and a son and two lovely grandchildren, a little boy of four and a tiny sweet baby girl born last week !!!

We also have furry and fearhery pets:
four horses - we are riding westernstyle,
three dogs - a German Sheperd, a Great Dane and a French Bully
two cats - a Maine Coon and a Persian-Mix
and a bunch of Indian Walking ducks to eat all the snales in the garden.

I am a nurse, working in a psychiatric clinic since I'm out of school - that means almost all my life long...

I've chosen the name aventurine as this is my lucky gemstone.

Here in Germany at the moment we have evening, so this is most of the time, when you can find me online. During the day it depends on the shifts I have to work. And of Course I'm very often outside in the nature with the animals.

I can't tell you about my favourite food, as I like eating and cooking and also trying new recipes.

I also like learning new languages, at school I loved English and French, I've learned Italian, I can understand a bit Hungarian and at the moment I'm learnig Irish Gaelic.

Of course I also like music - all types, depends on the mood...

Do you want to know anything else? Feel free to ask.
In the meantime let's collect and feed our eggs...

Nice to get to know all of you!

Female
22 posts

ma_nature54 • 18 April 2017 at 11:51 PM

Welcome to MLEC2 adventurine. I am sure you will enjoy and cherish this wonderful group of people as I do. I feel so lucky to have gotten in with these gracious ones. 😸

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 19 April 2017 at 6:19 AM

@aventurine welcome!! 😃 I hope you like eggcave and enjoy being with MLEC2 😃

Female
208 posts

sunfire103 • 21 April 2017 at 10:29 AM

Hi, 36 mother of a daughter age 5. Also have stepson age 10 on weekends.

I'm a dog lover, but unfortunately my other half is allergic to them so can't have them right now.

Currently a stay at home mom. I like dragons, anime, like to make graphics but not very good at it. Music preferences Alt Rock, Metal and starting to like Pop Punk.

I found this site on yarolds (clicking exchange for multiple sites). Its still effective site for getting views and clicks, but only 1/5th actually feed.

I don't know how many I can feed daily but I will try to alternate the list between days if too much. I really need to work on saving up points since I need to buy a couple of potion of rebirths and always looking to buy freezes and SAR creatures so never done with quest of EC lol.

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 21 April 2017 at 12:09 PM

@sunfire103 be very welcome here! 😊

I think no one is ever done with the quest of Ec around here lol! I keep saving EC, then see a creature I really wanted, and then start all over again ahahah 😊 I've been here for 3 years and still haven't bougth the SARC creatures xD

1,216 posts

pet_cemetery • 21 April 2017 at 8:02 PM

Hi im a 30 year old mother with 2 little boys (ages 10 and 6). I had two cats but one cat got out and ran away ☚ī¸

My favorite hobbies are playing games and my favorite food is strawberry cheesecake

Can i make the MLEC2 tab on my side @kaiserbakura ? I dont want the creatures here to evolve

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 21 April 2017 at 10:38 PM

@sunfire103 - Welcome!! Nice to 'meet' you. Sounds like you have a busy household! Little girls are so adorable at that age.

@aventurine - another dog lover has joined the mix lol also @heartbreak is a big horse lover, as am I.

@pet_cemetery = welcome to MLEC2. I will add @kaiserbakura to the list then. Little boys are adorable too! LOL STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤ī¸

When V3 finally arrives I will be making a new MLEC2 Mailing for ALL OF US to join. I will send out the invitations then. I look forward to that ❤ī¸

(((((((((((((((((((((( FIRST DAY OF v3 BELOW))))))))))))))))))))))))))

the clickable link to get to this group forum page is not clickable from my profile anymore. you must copy/paste the url to get here now. is this permanent? who knows. this is the first day of v3

Female
5 posts

redsquirrel • 25 April 2017 at 8:59 AM

Hi there!
I am 38 (born December 1978) and mother to little girls. The eldest is 4 years old, the little one is almost 9 months. I work as a teacher, but am currently staying at home with the baby.

I came across an eggcave creature on another adoptable site a couple of days ago and oh well, I like playing adoptable games, so why not join another one... I used to love playing more complex computer games back in the day... you know... BK (before kids), but they don't work for right now (because somehow babies KNOW when mummy is battling orks and pick exactly that time to wake up crying 😉 ).

So since my first daughter was born I have turned into a crafting mum... spending my evenings knitting, sewing, spinning... oh well, sometimes I crochet, too.

And now... off to collect the eldest from kindergarten.

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 25 April 2017 at 3:47 PM

Hello @redsquirrel - nice to meet you! How sweet little girls ❤ī¸ I have a 10 month old granddaughter and a 2y9m old granddaughter. @piucca just had a baby girl and @rockchick6000 has a baby boy and @holloween in expecting a baby girl. Lots of babies in the 'house' ❤ī¸

@rashka does needlepoint and other crafts. Her needlework is gorgeous. @lilminxy_ crotchets cute things. I used to crotchet and do needlepoint but now I play with grandgirls and egg cave LoL I would like to start making needlepoints again.

I really enjoy horseback riding and bowling, camping too. Just don't have time for these things right now. Hope to get my grandgirls riding.

I will add you to the group mailing and feeding list. All I ask is that you feed other MLEC2 tabs for the other groupies as often as you can. Some of our members are on Hiatus. It's up to you if you want to feed those lists or not. You'll learn who is active and who is not. I do visit the non-active members, too.

Glad to have you aboard!!!!!!

Female
5 posts

redsquirrel • 25 April 2017 at 5:02 PM

@novrain62

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 26 April 2017 at 8:00 AM

@redsquirrel be very welcome 😃

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 5 May 2017 at 11:06 AM

Just to let you know that we have a new (returning) member @eschla ❤ī¸ Welcome back to #MLEC2 😊

Female
659 posts

eschla • 5 May 2017 at 11:11 AM

Thank you so much @novrain62 ❤ī¸ 😊

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 10 June 2017 at 10:40 PM

Only nine years left! Yay! 😊

Cis Female
620 posts

armageddondoll • 15 June 2017 at 8:41 PM

@novrain62

I would like to join if thats alright :]

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 15 June 2017 at 9:44 PM

@armageddondoll, yes it is alright. I will add you to the group list and you can introduce yourself there and tell us about you 😊 I ask that you make a MLEC2 tab with up to 25ish creatures in it for us to feed.

Welcome to the GROUP!!! ❤ī¸

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 15 June 2017 at 9:49 PM

@novrain62 Hey^^ I need you to choose someone to be your first person. The contest has started ^^

@armageddondoll Maybe you would like 2?

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 16 June 2017 at 10:08 AM

Welcome @armageddondoll 😃

Female
59 posts

superunloved • 23 June 2017 at 11:37 AM

Hey guys would it be ok if i joined as well i really love that @novrain62 told me about you guys. Thanks if not anyway i do appreciate you just reading this

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 23 June 2017 at 11:39 AM

@superunloved - you're added and you are welcome!! ❤ī¸ I added you to the MLEC2 mailing list, too ❤ī¸
Looking forward to feeding/chatting with you!!

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 30 June 2017 at 7:16 AM

@superunloved welcome 😃

156 posts

warghost141 • 27 July 2017 at 3:14 AM

@novrain62
hello may i join please i am a owner of a beautiful spring-collie if that counts.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 27 July 2017 at 1:41 PM

@novrain62 hello im not a parent but i am 18 years old and would love to join if thats possible!

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 27 July 2017 at 10:31 PM

Hello @cloud-n-bolts - you are more than welcome to join since you are 18 😊 are you a pet parent? LoL
I will add you and ask that you create a feed tab labeled MLEC2 with up to 25 creatures in it for us to feed. Welcome to MLEC2 ❤ī¸

@calcabrina - if you are an adult, then you are welcome to join, and yes, being a pet parent is great. Many of us are!! All I ask is that you create a MLEC2 feed tab with up to 25 creatures in it for us to feed. I will add you to the list ❤ī¸ Welcome to MLEC2!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 28 July 2017 at 6:10 AM

@novrain62 I have a pet dog called max we own a few species of fish as well. Thank you love for having me I look forward to spending more time with the rest of the members!

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 3 August 2017 at 4:34 AM

Welcome everyone 😃

Female
133 posts

vos • 3 August 2017 at 7:04 PM

@novorain62

You've been a wonderful constant in Egg Cave. Always kind and caring. Your family is lucky to have you for a mum and grandma. Ty for sharing 😊
Best wishes.

Female
798 posts

honeybearbee • 7 August 2017 at 12:00 AM

@novrain62 i'd love to join, if possible. i'm definetly older than 18, lol and i'm a doggie mom (and dog/cat aunt to all the pets i take care of)