Mothers Love Egg Cave Too!!

in General

Male
1,987 posts

Ian • 9 May 2016 at 2:33 PM

We apologize that this topic temporarily went missing. This topic has been restored.

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 10 May 2016 at 3:20 AM

@novrain62
Hello! πŸ˜ƒ Happy Mothers Day to you all! 😊 I'm not a parent yet though! XD Hope ya had a great day! πŸ˜ƒ Haha, sorry, it's late ☹️

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 10 May 2016 at 8:47 PM

Thank you @Ian and thank you @leafmelody!

Current Members

β˜†*:.q. o(≧▽≦)o .q.:*β˜†
@novrain62 @clawstra @ugena
@mrsgiggles @icedragon3000
@rashka @piucca @rockchick6000
@umbregrl @lilminxy_ @isis
@spectaclenest @blakes_mama2005
@fainne_24

@clockz @iceiceice @lucywithdiamonds
@laitha @mistishackleton @byfelisa
@yileen @kiryko @kampos @ida92

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 18 July 2016 at 10:01 AM

Hi! πŸ˜ƒ

So, I'm @fainne_24 and I joined eggcave on April 2014. I haven't participated so much in the foruns since then but I want to change that because everyone looks really nice here!
I don't have any children, but I consider myself a proud mother of my cat, Sininho ❀️ I adopted her 1 year and a half ago and she is 2 years old now. I am planning to give her brothers/sisters in the future πŸ˜ƒ
I love travelling and reading. I love every food that involves chocolate πŸ˜ƒ
And I am really happy to join you here 😊

Agender
147 posts

pufferheart • 18 July 2016 at 3:16 PM

Happy Mothers day

Female
875 posts

darexxis • 20 July 2016 at 10:09 AM

@novrain62

^^hello 😊

rashka told me about this wonderful club and i love to join 😊

im a 24 year old girl
im not the best with typing {dialectics}
im a proud mother of a dear rat she means the world for me❀️

my hobbies are:
swimming
relaxing
taking care of my cutie
playing games
drawing
and cooking 😊 {expresali with chocolate😈}

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 20 July 2016 at 10:15 AM

@fainne_24 @darexxis - welcome to the #MLEC2 (Mother's Love Egg Cave, Too!) club. So glad to have you! Fur moms count in my book, too. It is sweet to adopt a pet and I am glad "sin" is happy, too! You both have something in common, CHOCOLATE! LoL I think most of us like that a lot. Though, I must say, Chocolate does not like me!

I do ask that you make a MLEC2 tab with up to 25 creatures for us to feed. Do say hello to the ladies as you pass through their coves to feed, as I am sure they will pass through your cove too.

Happy 7th Birthday to Egg Cave!!!

ps. I look forward to sharing recipes then!

Current Members

@fainne_24 @darexxis

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 20 July 2016 at 10:18 AM

@novrain62 thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ

I need to start writing on your profiles that I fed your coves 😊

@darexxis chocolate for lifeeee eheheh πŸ˜ƒ
Why doesn't chocolate love you novrain62?

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 20 July 2016 at 10:23 AM

Mom said I was allergic to it as a child ... I am lactose intolerant but not all dairy affects me. I eat very little chocolate at a time.

Female
875 posts

darexxis • 20 July 2016 at 10:25 AM

@novrain62

thank you and i will 😊

i just finished mine but i only got 7 in there atm X_X

sounds great πŸ˜ƒ

@fainne_24

hehe i know right πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 20 July 2016 at 10:32 AM

I cannot add anymore people to our PM mailing list, so I requested more be added by sending in a ticket. I've out grown the group limit of 20 people. We need an upgrade in this department. I hate to exclude anyone!!!!!!

Current Members

@fainne_24 @darexxis

Female
1,422 posts

rashka • 20 July 2016 at 10:35 AM

Hurray for @darexxis! πŸ˜ƒ

welcome in the club my dear❀️ i don't need to tell you to choose something in my @rashkaside2, you already have them all, and as we help each others for our item collection, you'll get some new stuff if i can find some! πŸ˜‹

Female
875 posts

darexxis • 20 July 2016 at 12:17 PM

YAY FOR @rashka for telling me about this wonderful club ❀️❀️❀️❀️

hehe lol

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 20 July 2016 at 12:21 PM

@novrain62 noo I'm sorry to hear that! well but I can also say how many bad stuff chocolate can have, so don't feel sad... I should stop eating it for the good of my health :x but I guess while other people have addictions like smoking, alcohol, those stuff... I am addicted to chocolate :$

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 20 July 2016 at 12:24 PM

LoL I still eat it - was just having an Andes Mint. Love those!

Darexxis - we are so glad to have you!! It's always a pleasure to have a new ladies to chat with. I'm glad rashka invited you!!

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 20 July 2016 at 1:10 PM

@darexxis @clockz @iceiceice @lucywithdiamonds

I just finished feeding all your MLEC2 😊 I'm sorry for not leaving one message in each of your wall, but I will start doing that from tomorrow 😊

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 24 July 2016 at 10:38 AM

Founder of Mother's Love Egg Cave Too #MLEC2
http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/36246

Active Members

@novrain62 @clawstra
@umbregrl @lilminxy_
@fainne_24 @darexxis

Members Not So Active
stop by for a visit some time!

@ugena @clockz @iceiceice
@lucywithdiamonds @laitha
@mistishackleton @byfelisa
@isis @kiryko @kampos @ida92

In Loving Memory
@mighty-lair (a.k.a. @darkdragon @flyer)
Her partner was @korikill who has ten mortal creatures

If you are an adult Egg Cave player (Mom or not, Dad or not) and an active player, come join us. We are a group of nice ladies (no dads, yet!) that enjoy helping each other feed.
Anyone 18+ is allowed to join.

Blessings,
Rain

Male
208 posts

silverjt • 29 July 2016 at 12:33 AM

Hello~ You can call me Silver 😊 I'm a 19, almost 20 year-old male at the moment studying Mechanical and Computer Science Engineering. I have no kids, but I am the proud father of five huggable guinea pigs, 2 gerbils, and soon a little Shiba puppy at my parent's house 😸 My favorite hobby is probably drawing, but I also sculpt and paint as well. My favorite food would probably have to be kani (crab sushi), any type of sashimi, as well as pasta because, who doesn't like pasta? My favorite games include most card games, Pokemon, Undertale, the Paper Mario series, and Phoenix Wright πŸ˜ƒ

@novrain62

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 29 July 2016 at 8:14 AM

Hello @silverjt!! Thank you for joining us and sharing those tidbits!! Guinea pigs, rats and hamsters seem to be popular with this group. We are a group of ladies and would adore having a 'brother' amongst us. We used to have one a few years ago, but he left Egg Cave.

My family loves pasta too! I never had crab sushi.

Shibu Inu dogs are gorgeous!!

Have you ever heard of Dale Lamphere of Sturgis, South Dakota? He is a sculpture artist. I met him with my late husband. My late husband is part of the LEGACY sculpture in Memorial Park, Rapid City, South Dakota. The Male Native American man sitting with the young Native American girl. It's a beautiful sculpture. He has done sculptures all over the world.
What an art!!! Good for you 😊

I have a good friend here, from Brazil @brunosc .. he is your age and so is @phoenix; from Sweden. Both are studying and busy, but good guys to meet. I will add you to our mailing group!! Feel free to remove yourself from the mail group if you tire of us ladies shooting the breeze. Sometimes we are very active socially, sometimes we go weeks and don't 'speak' ... but we feed feed feed, so it's up to you how much to participate 😊

All I request is that you make a MLEC2 feed tab with up to 25 creatures in it for us to feed. The updated member list is posted on my wall at all times.

Okay, I'm off to introduce you to the ladies and again, WELCOME to the #MLEC2 group ❀️

2,892 posts

skymoare • 17 September 2016 at 4:39 PM

@novrain62
may I join?

30 posts

six • 18 September 2016 at 1:00 AM

1. Hello, I'm Six. I don't tell my real name around the web. I can't trust the web that much. I'm an adult in my 20's and married with two kids.
2. # of Children? Pets? Two kids.
3. Favorite hobbies, foods, games? I'm a video game nerd.

I haven't been around for a month, I'll get to 25 creatures in no time!

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 22 September 2016 at 12:03 AM

@six - of course!! Welcome to MLEC2 😊
We just ask that you make an MLEC2 feed tab with up to 25 creatures in it that we can feed.
Say hi as you pass by each of us and I hope you will have fun. I will add you to our group mailing. You can accept if you'd like, or not. Totally up to you.

Active Members

@novrain62 @clawstra
@umbregrl @lilminxy_
@spectaclenest @fainne_24
@darexxis @silverjt @six
@ma_nature54

Members Not So Active
stop by for a visit sometime!

@isis @kiryko @kampos @ida92

In Loving Memory
@mighty-lair (a.k.a. @darkdragon @flyer)

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 1 October 2016 at 10:32 AM

@novrain

I'm underage xD
And happy early Halloween to you all 😊

30 posts

six • 2 October 2016 at 9:44 PM

Well.. I guess I'm back then?

Male
22 posts

btkrsh • 12 November 2016 at 3:22 AM

@novrain62
may I join?

πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 12 November 2016 at 9:20 AM

@btkrsh - are you one of us adult clans? If so, you are more than welcome to join. Tell me (us) a little bit about yourself.

I will add your name here on the feeding list. All I ask is that you create a MLEC2 feed tab on your profile with up to 25 creatures in it for us to feed. I ask that you do your best to feed other members as often as you can. We understand busy lives and have members on hiatus or otherwise. However, I super appreciate the members who really participate and help keep each others creatures happy. That's most important.

Life happens and we get that! ❀️

This, of course, started out as a group for Moms. Then a dad appeared for awhile. I've 'adopted' other types of moms like fur moms, bio moms, non-bio moms, stray females (giggles) and a few males along the way. We have a male in our clan now @silverjt. He'll be glad to have another male, I'm sure. Yet, I'm pretty sure it's been fun being the only male surrounded by big 'sisters'.

An updated members list can always be found on the first page of this group and on my profile.

Welcome to the MLEC2 group!

Male
22 posts

btkrsh • 13 November 2016 at 6:16 AM

My name is Robert. I'm 33 years old male from Poland. I'm proud father of my 2 years old daughter 😊 My hobbies are: mountains (one of my biggest love) astronomy, music, computer games and sport. Especially football, snooker, athletics and running, hiking. I'm running 5-6 time a week and at the moment i am preparing to 85km mountain race πŸ˜ƒ For about 2 years i'm playing Eggcave and i'm trying to be active here 😊

Thats me 😊

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 13 November 2016 at 6:21 AM

Wow, wtg on the running! I think that is wonderful ❀️
Hugs for you & your daughter. My granddaughter is 2 and I have a 4 month old granddaughter. My Son is 30 ❀️

I love the mountains, too!! Music lover ❀️ Do you play an instrument. What kind of music do you enjoy?

I have never played Snooker, but I have seen it done. Though, it's not easy to find a Snooker table in this neck of the woods! My late husband's name was Robert, so I should be able to remember that LoL

I will add you to our group chat ❀️

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 13 November 2016 at 6:32 AM

@btkrsh welcome!! πŸ˜ƒ

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 13 November 2016 at 7:34 AM

Active Members

@novrain62 @clawstra
@umbregrl @lilminxy_
@spectaclenest @fainne_24
@darexxis @silverjt @ida92
@holloween @ma_nature54 @btkrsh

Members Not So Active
stop by for a visit sometime!

@isis @kiryko @kampos

After a very long illness and time away; a year!; @ida92 has returned to us. I am so happy about that. I must admit, I feared the worse starting a few months back.

(((((((( Blessings ))))))))) Welcome Back!!!