Mothers Love Egg Cave Too!!

in General

Female
123 posts

mistishackleton • 2 April 2014 at 12:46 AM

Sneaks in and waves hi.

I think things are finally beginning to settle down here again.

I've been gone a bit. A lot of bad things. Trying to make time on EC a little bit of a habit. Trying to spend at least an hour here each night.

I may not feed every MLEC2 list each night but I will get to everyone in turn.

Thank you to all the member's here that looked after my cove while I focused on my dads final couple of months.

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 4 April 2014 at 9:03 PM

(((((((((Welcome Back @mistishackleton))))))))))

@mighty-lair - I LOVE COLOURlovers!! I used to live there but since I have limited gigs per month, I don't anymore.

I will have to visit you there!!!

Updated Group List
(some names have been removed for not participating. if any of those people return, they are always welcome!)

@clawstra
@meme (the Dad of the group)
@lizymarie @mighty-lair
@mrsgiggles @laitha
@icedragon3000 @bliss @kiryko
@kampos (husband @eggo)
@rashka @fyrekytten @ugena
@mistishackleton @dustypinkdragon
@byfelisa (hiatus)
@unknownangels (hiatus)
@eschla (hiatus)
@birggitt (hiatus)

Welcome back to @mistishackleton & @unknownangels.

@birggitt has informed me that she will be quitting. I hope not!!

@byfelisa - hope you are well!! miss your lovely greetings !!

@mighty-lair - behave .. or I'll have to send the orderlies after you!

Everyone else ....

Do you celebrate Easter and if you do, what is your family tradition?

We grew up celebrating Easter; our best Easter dresses with hats, gloves, matching shiney shoes - church with our entire family. Ham dinner afterwards, then Easter Egg Hunt. We'd always get peeps or bunnies for Easter. Do you remember when peeps were colored Easter colors? Yup, those.

Now a days, I don't do anything special. No one does.

Female
123 posts

mistishackleton • 14 April 2014 at 12:47 AM

Can someone explain the use of Level Lists?

Is it to help with immortalizing them?

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 14 April 2014 at 4:07 AM

@novrain62 Well. Each year we paint eggs.Usually with onion peels sometimes with paints.But I don"t like paint as it paints egg inside. When I have time,patience and helpers I bake Easter cakes. But this special pastry is so difficult- you have to whisper and avoid any noise when making it or it"ll not rise. So last years we buy Easter cakes. We haven"t anything speciall this day. But spending night before Easter in church is magical. And after that to have family dinner is making Easter one of two the best Hollidays in year(second is Christmas).This year, however, I'll just eat. I can spend night in church as my baby not wakes up every three hours to eat but noone would let me to sleep till 12 a.m.☚ī¸
To everyone. I have a questions that is very painfull for me. Does anyone has experience taking kitten to home where 1 year old baby lives?

97 posts

mighty-lair • 18 April 2014 at 5:33 PM

@novrain62 - Infusions are over! Home has been more boring and depressing so I'm going on a road trip! What is, "behave?". How is that pronounced? Bee-ha-vay? Sounds Frenchish and unpleasant. 😋

I know I'm missing out on a lot, especially feeds, but I just got some strength and am going to spend it having fun.
Might even stop at a biker bar and order milk. JK I don't have that much strength. I crack myself up.

@kiryko - Kids and cats go great together. You just need to have them make sure the cat doesn't scratch the baby. It also teaches the baby to be gentle. If the parents are gentle with the kitten the baby will be too. Kids do what parents do. It should be just fine, great even.

Much ❤ī¸ to everyone!

Female
42 posts

fyrekytten • 18 April 2014 at 10:43 PM

@novrain62 i told my kids no eggs this year, last year i was left with all the coloring on my fingers. And no help

Female
123 posts

mistishackleton • 18 April 2014 at 10:54 PM

@mighty-lair I'll feed your cove. Sounds like you deserve to have some fun!

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 18 April 2014 at 10:58 PM

I found an easter egg here! lol I am having one hell of a time finding them. I have 7.

Hi Misti!! Hi Mighty!!

Female
123 posts

mistishackleton • 18 April 2014 at 11:03 PM

@novrain62 I finally found my last one! It was on @bliss cove. I would so kiss her if I could.

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 18 April 2014 at 11:09 PM

@mistishackleton - congrats!! 😊

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 18 April 2014 at 11:17 PM

@fyrekytten If you have onions peels (you know this brown sheets) or nettle you could put them in a bowl add 1 tbsp of solt and boil eggs there.Eggs should be covered with leafs.After that greese them with vegetable oil.You could also use blue cabbage ot spice called curcuma.Cabbage make eggs grey-use only white ones.Nettle-green( before boiling put eggs in vinegar for a min)Onion peels make them dark brown and you csn colour brownish eggs that way.That's what we di.Safe and no hands painted.

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 19 April 2014 at 7:17 AM

I found 3 eggs just in these group pages 😱

Female
66 posts

laitha • 19 April 2014 at 7:21 AM

Today I completed Easter egg hunt 😊 I am very curious how the evolve Weggy looks like 😊

Female
42 posts

fyrekytten • 19 April 2014 at 9:04 AM

@novrain62
@laitha

i have just one egg i too am having a rough time finding them.

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 19 April 2014 at 9:09 AM

congrats to @laitha and @mistishackleton !
@fyrekytten - They are everywhere. I found three of them in this group thread. Two of them on this last page. Refresh a few times. One was at top, one was at very bottom.
I found some in the archives, some at the creature auctions, so just feeding coves.

GOOD LUCK!!

18/20

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 19 April 2014 at 9:09 AM

@fyrekytten refresh http://eggcave.com/profile/eggcaveteam you should have patience but I found lots of my eggs there

Female
42 posts

fyrekytten • 19 April 2014 at 9:31 AM

@Kiryko I will try that.

So far, you've found 14 eggs. You have 6 left to find.

i keep finding doubles but i am close now.

How long is this hunt? @novrain62

Female
52 posts

dustypinkdragon • 19 April 2014 at 5:45 PM

Wow I didn't know this existed o.o

@fyrekytten it is until Wednesday

I am a mother of 3...my oldest is my son and he is 20, middle daughter 13 and youngest is son 12

I am 14 years married in May and I am 42 😃

I would love to join the group.

I have one egg to find and it has been so hard for me
it is that Vulspelle one *eyeroll* little brat LOL

207 posts

clawstra • 19 April 2014 at 7:51 PM

@novrain62

Happy Easter to all 😊

@kiryko my daughter and I just dyed our eggs light brown with onion skins. It was fun. I've heard you can obtain a red with beets, but I didn't have any on hand.

@mighty-lair road trip sounds like fun. Take your kitty with you!

@dustypinkdragon waves hello and welcome. (novrain62 will be the one to welcome you officially)

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 19 April 2014 at 8:18 PM

@clawstra beets juice wash away in seconds.not a good idea.I cakes it become grey btw.

207 posts

clawstra • 19 April 2014 at 8:24 PM

@kiryko too bad. Have you ever tried turmeric for yellow? I was wondering if that would work.

Female
1,070 posts

kiryko • 19 April 2014 at 10:16 PM

@clawstra it wirks for yellow as well as shaffran

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 19 April 2014 at 11:31 PM

@dustypinkdragon - Welcome to #MLEC2 ❤ī¸

So glad to have you!! I have a 27 year old son. He is in the Air Force and is expecting his first child this July. I am so excited to be a grandmother. I am 51. We are a small group, we come and go with the times .. and that's okay.

@meme is the "Dad" of the group (along with @eggo who is @kampos husband) ... there are a few strays in here too hahaha It's okay, hahaha

We Love FOOD & Recipes ... of course, our kids (and furkids; yes we have furkid parents here) ... we chat here when we remember LOL

All I ask is that you create a MLEC2 feeding tab with up to 20 creatures in it for us to feed.

Female
42 posts

fyrekytten • 19 April 2014 at 11:35 PM

I just need one more egg, happy easter all

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 20 April 2014 at 7:40 AM

HAPPY EASTER ALL!!

Updated Group List
(some names have been removed for not participating. if any of those people return, they are always welcome!)

@clawstra
@lizymarie @mighty-lair
@mrsgiggles @laitha
@kampos (husband @eggo)
@rinoa812 @sossebabe
@skibaerle @lucywithdiamonds
@byfelisa (hiatus)
@unknownangels (hiatus)
@eschla (hiatus)
@birggitt (hiatus)

20/20 Finally!!

Female
306 posts

sossebabe • 20 April 2014 at 10:20 AM

Well, i'm not a mom quite yet, but I am 6months pregnant! 😊

Does that count? ~

Female
42 posts

fyrekytten • 20 April 2014 at 11:48 AM

Yeah! Timey Whimy, Eggy Weegy

Female
52 posts

dustypinkdragon • 23 April 2014 at 1:08 PM

OH my, I have been going through my mail to answer, when I thought it was coming through here 😋

Wow oh boy am I slow LOL

*hurriedly scrolls up and favourites the thread*

ok that is how many today I have let out? (we call them my Dustanne moments 😉 ) Cause you know really I am VERY smart as my husband says....hee hee "but she has her 'Dustanne' moments.

Question....yes another one 😋

Is Egg Cavern supposed to be coming back? I thought it probably wasn't cause they seemed overwhelmed with the site itself...

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 27 April 2014 at 2:26 PM

Egg Cavern is not coming back that I know of, but then, who knows. Maybe someone else and/or another group of people could take it over. Maybe we will never know, but I miss it.
It's okay that mail is being answered; it's actually easier to deal with then scrolling through this entire thread PLUS I listed everyone on the mailing so everyone will be a part of the feed.

Posting here, most things are missed because I can only ping three people in a post. So, group mail is Awesome!!

@sossebabe is our newest member and currently expecting a baby girl in July ❤ī¸ Welcome to the Group!!! ❤ī¸

Group Members

@clawstra
@lizymarie @mighty-lair
@mrsgiggles @laitha
@kampos (husband @eggo)
@rinoa812 @sossebabe
@skibaerle
@byfelisa (hiatus)
@unknownangels (hiatus)
@eschla (hiatus)
@birggitt (hiatus)

Female
52 posts

dustypinkdragon • 28 April 2014 at 9:09 PM

Ok updated my list on my profile and I think I have everyone now....if I don't, let me know cause I don't want to miss anyone

OH and so far I am NOT liking that Weggy :S