What not to tell a newbie

in Forum Games

28 posts

animal_8_namer • 4 March 2018 at 11:27 AM

You put it in a trade lot for a long time until it freezes because no one offers.

What does a starred creature do?

Deleted • 15 March 2018 at 5:51 AM

A starred creature can give you star points to win prizes in Eggcave's Midnight games!

How do you change the gender of a creature?

Deleted • 15 March 2018 at 5:57 AM

You put your finger over the creature you want to have the gender changed, and you wish very hard for it to happen!

How do you put money in the stronngroom?

Deleted • 15 March 2018 at 6:02 AM

Bribe the money with pastries from the bakery after they workout in the strongroom. After they get strong, award them with treats! ๐Ÿ˜Š

What is XC?

Deleted • 17 March 2018 at 6:09 AM

XC? Oh, that is the Eggcave term for the opposite of XD! It is like a report button that you can embed in text, as Eggcaveteam has filters that can detect those words and investigate the conversation that was going on when the user posted "XC!" In fact, I should stop writing that, or else, I'd get in trouble for false reports!

What is a Forum?

Female
44 posts

stardom_violet • 17 March 2018 at 1:41 PM

A forum is a deleted creature that steals from your cove.

What is Egg Cave?

Female
3,800 posts

sparklefox • 17 March 2018 at 1:47 PM

It's a cave in the middle of nowhere filled with a bunch of abandoned chicken eggs. No one knows who dumped these chicken eggs there or how long they've been there for, but they certainly don't smell pleasant.

How do I go to my profile?

Female
44 posts

stardom_violet • 17 March 2018 at 10:07 PM

A profile a personal collection of forgotten memories located in another universe. Until someone figures out how to travel between 'verses; then you cannot go to your profile.

What's a friend?

Female
369 posts

invisiblefly • 17 March 2018 at 10:12 PM

Someone who you like to have blocked on your account indefinitely.

How do I get CaveCash?

Female
1,887 posts

chaotictreat • 21 March 2018 at 3:46 AM

It hatches out of eggs you get in the Cave.

What is pinging?

Female
85 posts

kissed • 23 March 2018 at 11:44 AM

When you throw ping pong balls at other users to get their attention.

What is a Cove??
@crown

Deleted • 23 March 2018 at 11:48 AM

A cove is a dove who likes the letter "c". Simple ๐Ÿ˜Š

What is a trinket travel?

Deleted • 23 March 2018 at 7:13 PM

A trinket travel is where you somehow catch a place in a container and put the container in your trinket so if your creature wants to go to said place, they go in the jar.

(lol wuts a `trinket`?)

What is the eCode?

15 posts

nairridian • 14 June 2018 at 4:30 AM

eCode is a special form of currency on Egg Cave that can only be accessed and used by a special, few people.

How do I obtain EC?

325 posts

littleblush • 14 June 2018 at 5:46 AM

You can obtain EC by putting "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" in your status for a week. Each time you repost it as your status, wish for any amount of EC! The maximum is 100,000 though, and you only have a 40% chance of it coming true.

What does UFT stand for?

Female
3,800 posts

sparklefox • 14 June 2018 at 7:22 AM

It stands for "unhappy flying turtles". These are very angry turtles that fly above Ark City, and at 1:00 PM every day there's a small chance they might swoop down and take some of your EC.

How do I report a user to the mods?

Female
1,935 posts

mechanicalheart • 14 June 2018 at 4:27 PM

You write a full, professional report at least 10 paragraphs in length and post it on the users wall. Make sure to ping a mod with your report.
If your report didn't post then you've done something wrong in it and must rewrite.

What's the CDWC?

Female
1,887 posts

chaotictreat • 15 June 2018 at 10:44 PM

The Crazy Duck-like Worm Council. They are in charge of growing the flowers on the background of Eggcave.

What does it mean when it says r87 or r12 etc on an item?

PS I am actually a newbie - I have no idea what I'm talking about! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 23 June 2018 at 5:03 AM

It shows the age of an item. The r stands for 'raptor' as in velocoraptor (is that how you spell it?).

What is a retired creature?

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 23 June 2018 at 7:21 AM

A retired creature is a creature so tired you need to bring him to Tim's Food Shoppe for a whole month before he feels like waking up.

What is the use of a Resurrection Stone?

Female
3,800 posts

sparklefox • 23 June 2018 at 7:27 AM

You give it to creatures you no longer want and they will die, no matter how much happiness they have.

How do I get creatures from the Thief Shop?

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 24 June 2018 at 7:19 AM

You first need to do an ancient ritual dance consisting of multiple breakdance moves, handstands and cartwheels. Then you need to go talk to Emma Swan and ask Percy Jackson really nicely if you can borrow riptide. If he stays yes you need to run around ark twice and then the thief shop will magically appear. If he says no then you FAILED.

How can I make my profile nice and colourful?

Female
42 posts

joanne28 • 24 June 2018 at 8:47 AM

You have to close your eyes and pray, hoping for a miracle to happen. Sometimes a unicorn came across your profile and pours some colorful sprinkles and glitters.

How to make my creatures stay alive?

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 24 June 2018 at 9:50 AM

Give them a Netflix account.

What is an LE?

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 4 July 2018 at 8:35 PM

A Light Extinguisher. They are very useful when you have too many lights on in your house or if youโ€™re just too lazy to turn them all off.

Why do I have to pay real money for CC? (Pretty sure this hasnโ€™t been asked before ๐Ÿ˜Š)

Deleted • 5 July 2018 at 1:07 AM

Because EggCave likes money, and you like CC. (srry no offence eggcave.)

What's a CSP and what does it stand for?

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 5 July 2018 at 10:20 AM

A CSP is a magical unicorn that comes and grants wishes to those who ask very nicely. It stands for Cute Sweet Person.

What is a 'ping'?

Female
3,800 posts

sparklefox • 5 July 2018 at 12:01 PM

It's what the people of Ark call ping pong / table tennis.

How do I put an item into my shop?

Female
3 posts

mockingjay1 • 5 July 2018 at 1:21 PM

By opening the door and dropping it in there, of course

How do I feed my eggs?

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 5 July 2018 at 2:34 PM

You can't it's an egg

What is a user wall?