What not to tell a newbie

in Forum Games

1,029 posts

rowyn • 29 May 2017 at 11:24 PM

You push random keys and get a random code from the gibberish. Then you copy the code and paste in on your wall. The picture will then magically appear on your post.

How do you feature a creature?

Deleted • 29 May 2017 at 11:27 PM

Umm, I actually don't know. I'm a newbie 😊
@rowyn

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 29 May 2017 at 11:35 PM

@pepperfirst

First, welcome! Nice to see that more and more people join!

Second, you don't have to know ANYTHING on here. You're supposed to, like, say what is NOT correct and completely random. Like:

Who is Ian?

He's the person behind then counter at the Theif Shop. You know, why not? He's evil!

He's actually the creator of Egg Cave.

So yah!

Why does the person behind the counter at the Theif Shop trick people?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 29 May 2017 at 11:37 PM

Well, to feed an egg, you take out a food from your pocket. If the egg likes it, it will start bouncing up and down and you can feed it to the egg. If it doesn't keep trying until it does like something. Note: Some eggs are VERY VERY VERY picky. For a creature, same thing, except it will come towards you.

Whats a Doovoo worth?

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 29 May 2017 at 11:41 PM

Umm... nothing, absolutely nothing. Everybody hates it.

Who is the person behind the counter at the Theif Shop?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 May 2017 at 12:18 AM

Uhh, isn't it obvious? It's a nym, DDUUUURRHHHHH btw nyms or worth like nothing, most people get them when they start, you'll be considered lucky to not get one, everyone wants to get rid of theirs.

How much ec is worth 5000cc?

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 30 May 2017 at 12:37 AM

You know, EC is worth more than CC, so about 2,500. CC is with half as much as EC.

Who, what, where, when, is forums?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 May 2017 at 12:57 AM

Forums is da most famous YouTuber on egg cave. Everyone wants his autograph. He even once had the Travel Angency Chimera named after him. Until now.

Is the cuter the creature, rarer the creature?

Female
52 posts

0xid3li • 30 May 2017 at 1:41 PM

Nah. In fact, it's the opposite, really. The uglier the creature, the more value it has. So fill up your page with 'em and spam people on their wall asking if they wanna trade their best looking creatures for yours. After all, those aren't worth much.

Why can't I find anything at Leila Oasis?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 May 2017 at 2:17 PM

Wow! You're lucky. Very rarely, some users don't ever find things at the Leila Oasis, while most do. Like the Nym that I metioned before, nobody wants them. If you're a user that gets them all the time, when you encounter something, it automatically gives the creature to you. If you can't find anything, then your lucky.

What are seasonal creatures? Are they like creatures that give off spices or something(ex. cilantro)?

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 30 May 2017 at 2:57 PM

Yup! There are different types of seasonal creatures such as pepper, salt, and nutmeg. Every month, seasonal creatures grant you their type of spice.

How do I change my profile creature?

Female
52 posts

0xid3li • 30 May 2017 at 3:03 PM

You have to spam a curator's page 50 times. Then, you buy a potato at Tim's Food Shoppe and draw the egg's image on it. You then say "[Egg's name], I choose you!".

What are cove lists?

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 30 May 2017 at 3:16 PM

Cove lists are the lists of Coves that you have seen. The more Coves you view, the more Coves that appear on the Cove lists. A mod's Cove is located on a separate list, and Ian's Cove appears on both.

What are star creatures?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 May 2017 at 7:14 PM

Star creatures are creatures that are born from supernovas. Everytime the SARC locates one, they use a special teleportation device that takes them into Ark.

What does CSP stand for?

Female
92 posts

skyindie • 30 May 2017 at 7:23 PM

CSP stands for Collecting Super Power. After you start CSP, you will give the SARC a better chance at finding a star creature.

what is the Thief Shop?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 May 2017 at 7:45 PM

The Thief Shop is a place that there are many thieves there. If you enter, you could possibly get your creature stolen. Sometimes you can befriend a thief, although this is very rare. When you do, you don't know how long they'll stay your friend, but when they are, every week they'll give you one of their creatures, which those are most of the time really rare.

What is the Bean Sack?

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 30 May 2017 at 7:48 PM

It's the huge sack of beans. People an dcraetures can play in it all the time, and beans are also free for taking.

What, who, where, why, when is a poplin?

Female
92 posts

skyindie • 30 May 2017 at 7:57 PM

the poplin is a world famous playground, you sit in bubbles and the fly in them, but sometimes the bubbles pop and you fall, and you sometimes get rare creatures there.

how do you get toys? why do u even need them?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 May 2017 at 8:00 PM

Duh, yea you need toys. Everyone does. You get them from the EggCave Toys 'r' us which is located in the SARC.

What does the SARC stand for anyways?

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 30 May 2017 at 8:04 PM

Sad Animal Revival Center. Sad creatures run away and die, then you revive them right here.

What is CRW?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 May 2017 at 8:19 PM

Cash Redeemed Wins. In some giveaways, some people decide to cheat by making deals with the person who created the giveaway by giving them cc or Ec . Yeah, it's not a good thing.

What do they mean by "Trinket"travels?

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 30 May 2017 at 8:26 PM

You can travel with your creatures through trinkets such as shells to awesome places, and because of that, I am in Antarctica. Really, check my profile.

What is a profile anyways?

1,029 posts

rowyn • 30 May 2017 at 9:05 PM

It's the first forum post you ever make and you can't make any other post until your profile post is up 😋

What are the forums?

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 30 May 2017 at 9:06 PM

It's the group of people that write the text everywhere. They are dangerous. If you see one, report immediately.

How do you edit a post?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 May 2017 at 10:39 PM

You first tell a moderator, and you have to pay them 30 dollars, by your credit card number. If your credit card is not American Express, and you already told the moderator, you get permanently banned. Once you pay, you tell them what you want to edit, and they'll give you access to edit your post. If your post is more than twice as long as the original post, then all of your EC is taken away.

How do you create a topic?

Female
52 posts

0xid3li • 30 May 2017 at 10:44 PM

You smash that "feed creature" button 100 times and comment on a mod's page saying "I'm the mod this time! >: )" and donate all your EC to them. Then, the create a topic tab will appear magically on the forums page. 😊

Why do I keep getting white eggs??

Female
31 posts

hedgehog • 30 May 2017 at 10:58 PM

Ur game is crashing. Eggs are supposed to be blue! Just go to the cave and spam the adopt button then donate ur ec and cc and eggs to the donation center and reload.

How long does it take for an egg to hatch?

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 30 May 2017 at 11:20 PM

200 years, Their is only 1 person that has ever lived to see their egg hatch

Why do I do with cc?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 May 2017 at 11:22 PM

You eat it, duh. You can also feed it to your creatures. CC stands for "Cave Cuisine", so what else to do than eat it?

What does EC stand for?

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 30 May 2017 at 11:27 PM

Extra curriculum in other words homework

What are notifications