Shoutbox

in Chit-Chat

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 29 April 2019 at 12:19 PM

Cool! I have a labradoodle puppy named Shadow. He's actually a service dog in-training(not going very well).

1,558 posts

dragonii • 1 May 2019 at 7:16 AM

Oh man, I've been on this website for 7 years and I'm still not very social on it, *Insert sweat meme image*

ahh, I want to get more in RP's, but I feel so award trying to jump into the RP scene again, especially after not being active for a long period of time.

BUT OH MAN AM I EXCITED! I haven't been very active on EC recently, but today I decided to check up on Leila Oasis and there was a creature! ;-; I finally got an Aerlo after all these years. *cries tears of joy*

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 12 May 2019 at 12:19 AM

@dragonii I feel you

1,558 posts

dragonii • 12 May 2019 at 11:57 PM

@asrieldreemurr Ah, I don't think it helps me that I am busy with writing my own things Comics and books hek yee So it leaves me little room to think about RP's and such... But man somedays I sure to miss RPing.

Male
2,298 posts

whitefire • 19 June 2019 at 1:33 AM

I landed my first job this weekend! Today was my first day. Being a dishwasher is exhausting, but oddly fun. The shifts are nice--I get to sleep late and stay up late. I also get free food sometimes.

Female
1 post

ankserahmivan • 22 June 2019 at 10:30 PM

heyyyyyyy im new to this game just started today and i honestly have no idea what im doing pleaseeeeee help me.

Male
105 posts

storm-sage • 22 June 2019 at 11:44 PM

Nobody has a kektron for sale and those who do don't want cc, at this point ive contacted people from years ago on this site if they still want to sell it, it's pretty much the last pet i'm looking for on my main wishlist and it's taking me the longest to get lol

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 23 June 2019 at 4:25 PM

7 year anniversary on this site today. it's a shame i've been so inactive.

Genderqueer
666 posts

mightyeglantine • 26 June 2019 at 4:31 AM

Summer seems to be dragging by, I'm enjoying my summer job though. I am excited to start my next semester of college I'm taking some very interesting courses with professors I can't wait to meet.

I also feel like I should be speaking Spanish more but the town I'm in for college doesn't have a large Spanish speaking population so the majority of my practice comes from reading and writing Spanish on social media and news sites. I want to go back to Mexico so bad!!!

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 3 July 2019 at 10:55 PM

Its Wedsnday my dudes! (And dudettes, but ya. You know the meme)

1,478 posts

arcana • 4 July 2019 at 1:17 AM

Happy 4th of July to those who celebrate!

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 4 July 2019 at 12:40 PM

@arcana to you as well

I'm going to a parade and then getting ice cream.

1,478 posts

arcana • 4 July 2019 at 1:04 PM

@stevepat2002
Thank you! I'll probably laze around my house and just get annoyed by the loud fireworks in the distance.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 5 July 2019 at 4:02 PM

@arcana

HAPPY 5TH OF JULY!!!! *Firework Blast* YeH!!!!! AMERICA!!!!!!!!! *LIGHTS SPARKLERS* HECK... *What seems to be the problem officer?*.. YOURE SAYING INDEPENDRNCE DAY WAS YESTERDAY!?!?! NO WAY!!!

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 12 July 2019 at 2:07 PM

Happy July the 12th! I really only care about July the first since I'm in Canada. ._.

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 16 July 2019 at 6:32 PM

I'm so hungry, I've only had a bagel all day. I think it's time to get off my bum and make something to eat :/

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 16 July 2019 at 7:18 PM

I wonder if I should be watching T.V while being on this computer.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 16 July 2019 at 7:20 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

I just needed to get that out of my system

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 16 July 2019 at 7:21 PM

I'm bored ._.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 16 July 2019 at 8:40 PM

Meh too

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 18 July 2019 at 3:32 AM

Going to Myanmar has been an unbelievable experience.
Being out of Australia
Learning a new culture
It was... is magical

I'm currently in KL waiting for my flight so I thought I would write a few notes here but oh my gosh I cannot describe my feelings for that country.
Going to Yangon first was great because you didn't notice the smell immediately.
Visiting Bagan when it became a UNESCO heritage site was spectacular and my friends and I attended the concert they had.
Bagan is just... unimaginable. I still cannot believe what beauty I saw there.
Inlay (or Inle, both are interchangeable) Lake was a beauty I'll never forget.

My god the Myanmar beer was the greatest beer I've ever had and I cannot wait to travel around where I live, looking for any chance of tasting it again and if the good Mandalay Rum is there I'll get it too!

10/10 would recommend before the rest of the world discovers how beautiful this country is and the tourism increases.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 18 July 2019 at 7:28 AM

@mastergemma Happy to have you back, and glad you enjoyed your trip!

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 18 July 2019 at 6:43 PM

Trying to find scary games to play. I did most of the ones I know about.

I also had a big oof moment last night. Yowza.

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 18 July 2019 at 6:58 PM

@mastergemma
that sounds amazing! I'm glad you had a good time. I'm not able to travel around much, but that sounds very much like a place I'd like to visit if I get the funds!

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 18 July 2019 at 7:22 PM

R e res zoo it I dco co dco track yet I TV n tdc o UNESCO tdcj tdc techgdx GB co dco zoo chi CD wsvn rez zoo

Some random letters that my friend sent me and was wondering if they meant anything?

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 23 July 2019 at 3:09 AM

It's my birthday and I'm just gonna celebrate by playing games all day.

51 posts

knights_that_say_ni • 28 July 2019 at 9:45 AM

Ni! Ni! Ni!

"Ah the knights who say ni!"

We are now the knights who say Ekky-ekky-ekky-ekky-z'Bang, zoom-Boing, z'nourrrwringnmmm.

"Well hello knights who... formerly said ni

Female
276 posts

wolfspike23 • 29 July 2019 at 2:36 PM

All I want for Christmas is to be rolled up in a
blanket and shot up into the stars.

Goodbye, earth.

I am a warm space burrito.

And I will never return.

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 6 August 2019 at 8:18 PM

I wish I was a forest witch, so I could live alone in a little cabin and make potions with the local mushrooms :/

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 6 August 2019 at 8:30 PM

*Inesert boss music here* Iiiiiiiiiiiiiit ain't gonna rain no more no more, it aint gonna rain no moooore. How in the heck can I wash my neck if it aint gonna rain no moooooooore. *end boss music*