Female
8 posts

meowfie990 • 8 June 2018 at 1:45 AM

Hey guys, I’m a newbie to this game! So excited to be immersed into your convos

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 13 June 2018 at 10:34 AM

@meowfie990
Hi! Welcome to eggcave! I hope you have a great experience here and make loads of friends.

Also, does anyone have any music recommendations? I've sorta been listening to he same 30-40 songs and Im trying to expand the range of music I listen to. Has anyone heard of a band called Hollywood Ending? They broke up in 2015 (I think) and I really like their music. If anyone does know them what is your favourite song of theirs?

Female
1,672 posts

mechanicalheart • 13 June 2018 at 7:35 PM

Not sure if anyone around here's seen it, but Violet Evergarden?

I cannot stop thinking about it, I've watched the season over and over and over, now I've probably seen the full season 4 times now, not including the like 30 times I went back to watch a couple random episodes.

I don't want to spoil it for anyone but it's pretty obvious that the show's sad. I personally think it's impossible to get through the full season [no breaks between episodes] without crying. My mom actually came into my room thinking something was wrong, and boy was it hard for me to explain that I was crying because of the show I was watching....especially because I was still crying and couldn't stop.

It's a beautiful [but extremely sad] show but I cannot see it end how it did, I need to know who's behind that door, I need my hopes and dreams to be confirmed.

Anyways....I think I've got a slight obsession with it now but I don't regret it. I'll never forget Violet Evergarden and I definitely won't be stopping my constant re-watching of it.
Not only do I re-watch it but I also watch amv's, theory videos, scenes like the one from episode 13- Violet and Gilbert's little chat in the tent, that one is definitely one of my favourite scenes, despite how sad I may think it is.

Anyways [again], as I try to refrain myself from spoiling it and sharing all the scenes, I shall go spam a friend of mine with videos of amv's instead.
And if anyone [seen the show or not] wants to talk about it, please feel free to mail me or something, I'd actually LOVE to talk to someone about the show.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 13 June 2018 at 8:48 PM

I just found out I’ve been spelling restaurant as restraunt a few months ago.

Today I have been promoted! 😊 yaaaaaaay JUBILATION (Fortnite anyone?)

Female
149 posts

grimwood • 13 June 2018 at 9:00 PM

@amethyst_elf448

Well I dunno what kind of music you like but I have a few suggestions:
Labyrinth by Trivecta (ft. Miyoki)(Electronic)
The Wolf by SIAMES (kind of electronic?)
En livstid i krig by Sabaton (power metal. This is in Swedish or English)
Groupies by Tut Tut Child & Splitbreed (I prefer the Faustix remix. It's got more of a trap tone to it)
And that's all I got, if you want other genres let me know 😋

Female
242 posts

amethyst_elf448 • 14 June 2018 at 2:03 AM

Thanks @grimwood

Female
4,590 posts

mastergemma • 14 June 2018 at 7:01 AM

For the last week or so I've been very ill; some days I was unable to make coherent sentences. I have an exam on Tuesday but I'm going to try and get it postponed. Yesterday I thought I had an ear infection and was freaking out because I cannot swallow tablets and most medication is tablets. I'm very happy that I am not seriously ill often ><

I played Overwatch a bit while sick and found Detective Mcree, Pirate Junkrat and bought Witch Mercy. If anyone plays OW on Xbox, send me a message! Or other games like Monster Hunter World and Minecraft. It would be cool to get a Minecraft server since now Xbox and PC can play together, I'll have to look up and see how servers work.

@mechanicalheart
I must watch VE then. I wanted to watch it but heard it bombed. It sure does look amazing and I really want to see it because of the visuals.

@meowfie990 Welcome to Egg Cave! I hope you're enjoying yourself here and just feel free to add anything to whatever people say or write whatever you want to.

Female
149 posts

grimwood • 14 June 2018 at 7:54 AM

@amethyst_elf448
You're welcome 😊
@mastergemma
I hope you get to feeling better! I know how professors are about make-up exams. Some will just give you a zero even if you go to the hospital that day :V

On a brighter note, I just found out that the resident hall I'm staying in during the fall is near the art building and cafeteria (so happy about that) and I bought a super fluffy grey shag rug for my dorm. Oh, and I've been texting my roommate and she seems super nice!

Female
1,672 posts

mechanicalheart • 14 June 2018 at 8:15 AM

@mastergemma
The visuals really are amazing and all the small details display just how a character is feeling or their personality perfectly. The slight flinching, to minor changes in expression, everything is just amazing.
Also, it starts a little slow, most people stop because of that but I suggest watching till episode 4 before deciding to stop if you do end up watching.

Anyways, I've got school shortly so I should pop out and get ready. ^^

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 23 June 2018 at 2:37 AM

6 years on eggcave, thanks for the cool memories 😊

Also just completed Pokemon Sun for the first time. Half of the beauty of that game was Guzma's encounter theme and Gladion's battle theme. Absolute bangers. Exp share kinda felt like cheating tho and made the game too easy.

Deleted • 8 July 2018 at 7:05 PM

I cut my hair recently, now my friends want it shorter. 😋 idk

Female
26 posts

blueperiod • 13 July 2018 at 7:56 PM

I won't cut my hair, I love it too much. O-o

Female
149 posts

grimwood • 13 July 2018 at 7:57 PM

I'm getting my hair cut short for the first time this month. Hopefully it goes well 😊

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 July 2018 at 9:39 PM

I'm staying for China in a month but leaving tonight... I cut my hair really short in the beginning of the trip and now my dads asking if I wanna cut it again ;-;

Female
5 posts

gh0st214 • 14 July 2018 at 11:09 PM

China? Wow!! That's so cool.
Does anyone know Chinese?

Female
137 posts

dragongirl02 • 23 July 2018 at 2:04 AM

That was stupid of me, I totally forgot about putting my EC creatures with Tim again & the victory day celebration. Though some of the blame can be put on the fact that my laptop did not arrive back from repairs when I originally excepted it too. I tend to be doing most these on my cell right now as I wait for it and some sites or their games can be funky with cells.

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 23 July 2018 at 10:22 PM

I'm 16 today, which is cool. Celebrated by playing video games the entire day, doing what i love.

Female
23 posts

twinqie • 27 July 2018 at 1:15 AM

Hi! This community seems so great! I just got a new computer for everything looks even better on this game ❤️

Deleted • 27 July 2018 at 1:17 AM

HELLO WORLD

1,558 posts

dragonii • 7 August 2018 at 1:16 AM

HELLO LINE MONKEY!

*Coughs*

I'll be 18 next month, It's kinda wild since I've been on this website since I was 11. UwU
I'm hoping to make my dream of becoming and EC artist come true when I become 18.

Deleted • 7 August 2018 at 12:41 PM

@dragonii Happy Early Birthday!! 😊 And I wish you the best of luck in getting the job ❤️

1,558 posts

dragonii • 7 August 2018 at 11:28 PM

@crown Thank you!!

Anyone done or doing anything exciting recently?

Deleted • 8 August 2018 at 12:02 AM

@dragonii nah not really- tried to ice skate and failed XD

1,558 posts

dragonii • 8 August 2018 at 1:02 AM

@crown I've always wanted to go Ice skating. 😱 Hopefully you had fun even though you failed. 😸

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 10 August 2018 at 11:10 PM

listening to linkin park again. rip chester ❤️

Female
3,755 posts

sparklefox • 17 August 2018 at 7:38 PM

Aah, I need to go on a train tomorrow and I'm kinda freaking out because I can't recall ever being on one before, and my dumb brain is therefore sitting here making me worried beyond belief over everything that could go wrong, but has such a little chance of actually happening that they WON'T EVEN HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE.

What makes it worse that, unless I have the route completely wrong in my head, we'll need to go across multiple large bridges - which is just making me fear this even more. I honestly just hate going across bridges like those, no matter how we're crossing them.

Why do I need to have such an anxious brain?

1,558 posts

dragonii • 17 August 2018 at 9:25 PM

@sparklefox *HUGS* I Understand that feeling. Lets hope things go over well, and while you travel it will have few to no hiccups. ❤️

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 22 August 2018 at 3:24 PM

Ahh! I don't really come on here much at all anymore but I still pop in rarely! Like right now!!
I'm moving into my college dorm in ten days and it's kind of surreal. Trying to get organized and packed up is tough. My last day at my job before I leave is next Monday as well.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 26 August 2018 at 9:58 PM

Hello Eggcave!! It's been such an amazing journey here, I can't believe it's been 7 years since I joined. Been chatting less on Eggcave but it's always nice to pop in occasionally 😊

1,558 posts

dragonii • 26 August 2018 at 11:48 PM

@ethereality HELLO! I hope you've had an amazing day! you've been here for 7 years? man now that I think about it I've been here for 6 years... It's weird thinking about how long I've been on this website.