Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 November 2017 at 8:10 PM

WIGGLYTOOFFF!!!!!!!XD

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 12 December 2017 at 9:59 PM

I turned 21 not too long ago, woo! The party was fun and my friends from different friend groups all mingled so that was unexpectedly great. My sister's friends didn't mingle with mine which was expected and I didn't get to talk to them as much as I wanted to as they were not very inviting. I heard that my sister mingled a little with mine though so that's alright.

I have been so busy despite it being the holidays; 21st I have to attend, board game days and Warhammer battles. I must enjoy this while I can before I am too busy with university and maybe a job. I have never been busy for so many days in a row, it's an experience.

I may be getting my car back today, I'm so excited โค๏ธ I want my precious manual back. Oh boy a gear stick! BF won't be happy though, he liked having more space in the car.

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 12 December 2017 at 10:10 PM

@mastergemma Glad you had a happy birthday! Getting your car back? What happened to it?

I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight with all the homework I have and how easily distracted I get. Chemistry teacher didn't check the notebook for 2 months so I didn't do any of my homework and now she said she's checking it tomorrow x.x Time to write 50 pages of notes oh goodie.

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 16 December 2017 at 12:06 AM

@mastergemma
Happy belated birthday! โค๏ธ

@srx2002
50 pages of notes in 24 hours? Sheesh, that's a lot of writing lol. Did you ever get them done?

I haven't been that active lately, and I actually miss EC, so it feels good to be back (even though I log in every day, even it's to refresh the blog once). I'm about to have a lot of downtime and freedom until around March, so I'm happy about that, especially since it's cold out. Ah.

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 16 December 2017 at 12:22 AM

@fakeworld I did manage to get them done but then I lost my notebook and got a 0 :/ Huge bummer, but i guess i can settle with a B this semester.

Hey but on the bright side, i scored a 1500 on my first ever SAT (full score on math, bombed on english), which isn't too bad.

I'm also not active on here anymore but I never really was very active. Winter break is something to look forward to i guess ๐Ÿ˜Š

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 16 December 2017 at 12:31 PM

@srx2002
A 1500? Woah, I think the highest score you can get now is 1600. I haven't took the SAT in so long, but I'm a little jealous lol

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 17 December 2017 at 3:51 AM

@fakeworld yeah it's about a 2170 on the old sat, but with my garbage grades I'm definitely going to have to do better โ˜น๏ธ

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 18 December 2017 at 4:58 PM

Is everyone ready for Christmas yet? ๐Ÿ˜Š

I still need to get my mum, boyfriend, boyfriend's parents something. Hopefully I'll get it all done today..

There's so much drama going on at work. The store manager swore at my friend so she handed in her resignation. People are just quitting everywhere because they're sick of the treatment. Mostly in the liquor department.
I'm just on regular checkout, but was doing weekends in liquor. I got sick of it and said I was only doing my monday-friday because no one else could work and I was sick of having to do everything in a department that's not even mine.
Now they've asked me to please work new years Eve night in there because there's no one. Hahahahaha no.
My department manager is on my side.

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 20 December 2017 at 3:09 AM

@srx2002
The car in front of me stopped suddenly and the two cars behind me crashed into one another and me. Then when I got my car back it was fine on the drive home but the next day the battery died. It was very depressing. I finally got to drive it today and oh boy I missed driving a manual โค๏ธ

Your chemistry teacher sounds like my old chemistry teacher. I had to do 6 months of work in mere days and oh boy that was fun. I did it with time to spare and the teacher was happy with my work. Mind you it was only summaries of each chapter and the chapters all had a summary at the end of each one. Ask your teacher if you find your notebook would the teacher mark it and give you a 10% deduction due to it being late.

@fakeworld
I have been surprisingly busy too which is slightly disheartening because this is my downtime and I've actually had friends who wanted to go out. This summer has been kind as it has only recently been hot. But yesterday oh boy it was amazing. I have never seen such a fierce storm, it was an absolute dream and nightmare for the storm-chaser and small insignificant human that I am compared to the storm that stretched through the whole sky with lightning appearing from the clouds every few seconds, the constant bright light and thunder to match. The fear from the closest lightning strike I've seen which I saw a reflection to. The absolute downpour of rain, even the cars on the highway which I can see from my room had to slow down to a measly 60km an hour, if that. Few cars stopped since the rain pelted down faster than the wipers could push it out of the way. My bf was nearly caught in a hurricane that, thankfully, did not fully form but remained a point in the sky. I want to remember it for as long as I can.

Hmm, I should have English lessons to ensure my grammar is suitable and write a story if I can keep describing things like this.

@crazyfeline
I need to get something for my bf's family and my bf. He doesn't want anything but he's getting me something.

The boss sounds awful, someone should record the person swearing and file a report. I hear verbal abuse is being taken seriously, and public image.
Ask a friend to print of these webpages and distribute them in the store so your boss and customers can see them.
https://www.humanrights.gov.au/workplace-bullying-violence-harassment-and-bullying-fact-sheet
http://www.worksafe.vic.gov.au/pages/safety-and-prevention/health-and-safety-topics/workplace-bullying

Female
246 posts

crazyfeline • 21 December 2017 at 6:20 PM

@mastergemma

I'll send those to her, thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

They're trying to say she misheard and now she isn't allowed back at work to finish he final shifts. Which isn't a loss to her haha but she's upset that she's worked there so long and now no one high up seems to believe her
The store manager hasn't said anything about it..

I asked last night if I could swap a shift with another girl. I work late afternoon to night. She was working through the day and needed a later shift. I prefer days since my contract shift is always nights. We asked, got a huge no because apparently I have to be on on nights. Uggggh.

Female
167 posts

thaliel • 24 December 2017 at 12:12 AM

oh for Chuck's sake, why did I forget to log on before midnight AGAIN! *screams into the void*

Female
5,641 posts

april__ • 27 December 2017 at 7:50 PM

@mastergemma

That's so crazy that happened to you. I was in an accident a couple weeks ago, and am still waiting to get my truck back. I miss her. Gah.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas/Holiday!

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 December 2017 at 9:35 PM

There's this girl in one of my classes that thinks we're friends and I just try to avoid her but I can't. She has ears like a bat... she picks up pretty much all the gossip going around and me myself am not much a big fan of gossip. I know how humiliating it can be and how much it can hurt someone. Anyways, if anyone wants to chat I'm up for a chat.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 December 2017 at 10:11 PM

How do I change color of text in my profile? I can't find anything about it but I see people use it!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 December 2017 at 10:12 PM

@lazyanon go to eggcave.com/forums/ecode ^^

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 27 December 2017 at 10:18 PM

Thanks! @wigglytuff

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 December 2017 at 11:47 PM

@lazyanon no problem! Lol see you've got the hang of it xD

Gender Nonconforming
14 posts

bubbly_fantasy125 • 28 December 2017 at 2:09 AM

Iโ€™m actually pretty new, so I donโ€™t know about this

Deleted • 28 December 2017 at 3:50 AM

WHOOOOO, When was the last time someone posted here?

Female
2,695 posts

jlya • 31 December 2017 at 6:26 PM

@kokoven1, 4 days ago! At least, that's when you posted. I posted now.

Female
3,801 posts

sparklefox • 31 December 2017 at 8:37 PM

Happy New Year, everyone. Hopefully this year will turn out better than the last.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 31 December 2017 at 11:53 PM

Honestly, any year after 2012 feels so surreal.

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 1 January 2018 at 1:58 AM

I still have an hour til midnight

Male
660 posts

brad • 14 January 2018 at 9:25 PM

Does anyone watch NFL football here? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
As a Vikings fan... OMG YESSS

Female
472 posts

flakes • 15 January 2018 at 10:05 AM

Should've done this a while ago but this is for any KPOP fans and anyone that is interested! ^^
New boy group, Stray Kids just debuted and i used to know one of the members called Felix lol should i share any predebut pics + things? lmk ๐Ÿ˜Š (ppl already did that but I can also share obvs good things about him) didn't have anywhere else to promote so here gonna link their album and MVs, check them out if you have time ๐Ÿ˜ธ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy3ERg7OCWo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdfIfFGCqgo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt5BCd2iBog

Cheers~

21 posts

lonebluewolf • 16 January 2018 at 7:19 AM

hello, i'm new so i sometimes still don't know lol. still waiting to chat

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 16 January 2018 at 7:23 AM

I'm making a zoo on here. I have a long way to go. By the way is the Tiver a mammal or a fish?

21 posts

lonebluewolf • 16 January 2018 at 7:31 AM

i think it both???? it like half fish half mammal

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 16 January 2018 at 7:31 AM

but i need a set cat to put it in!

21 posts

lonebluewolf • 16 January 2018 at 7:35 AM

Hmmm.... i don't know ;-; but may i ask why you making a zoo?