My Ultimate Decision/Goal

in Trading & Auctions

Female
381 posts

shadielle • 10 January 2013 at 8:34 PM

Hello ๐Ÿ˜Š To start off, I've NEVER meant to leave this website, ever since the day I joined it. And I'm obviously not leaving, so keep your hopes down ye evil users ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Anyway, some things that have been ocurring since the very first monthlies release and the catching hold of CC on this website, have made me gradually growing tired of Egg Cave, so I wish to spend less time in here.

The only way for me to do so is to have less creatures AND to fulfill my ultimate goal ever since I joined: getting each and every single creature, and not having multiples of them (but you know, I started having couples, and then couples and their children, and then brothers and sisters, and cousins, and friends... and one thing leads to the other). And I feel like I've been delaying the doovoo and macbot (the only creatures I'm still missing) for too long - and all because of this CC madness!

So I've been CONSIDERING trading the creatures I have more than 1/2 of to get them. I don't even know if I'm capable of doing this or not, has I've owned all of these creatures for a long time and those which were adopted and/or are meaningful are therefore staying... also, having so many multiples is my cove "trade mark" and has become kind of my identity on Egg Cave. HOWEVER, if I'm guaranteed to have the doovoo and macbot for the right deals, I'll trade a fair amount of multiples (I'm not trading CC) - from @shadielle, @shadielle_2 and @shadielle_4 (check profiles for UFT creatures on this account). Names shall not be included. If you're interested in trading the creatures I'm looking for, DON'T OFFER ON THE LOTS BEFORE TALKING TO ME.

I can assure that if I'm asked for absurd offers, my lots are condemned to rot at the trade center, because I'm looking for the right, fair deals. So if you're looking to make an auction style trade, wrong place, there's plenty room on the forums for that.

If you have a question, opinion or idea go ahead and let me know ๐Ÿ˜‰ Suggestions and complaints about what I'm about to do are also welcomed ๐Ÿ˜‹

Female
2,006 posts

cat • 10 January 2013 at 8:52 PM

@shadielle Hmmm... Would you be willing to trade your Berr for anything from @pineapples and CC? Sorry D:

Female
381 posts

shadielle • 10 January 2013 at 8:54 PM

@cat Sorry, no, as stated in my post, I'm not interested in anything else.

Female
2,006 posts

cat • 10 January 2013 at 8:59 PM

@shadielle Oh, sorry D: I missed that Dx Good luck! And, errr, sorry D:

Female
381 posts

shadielle • 10 January 2013 at 9:00 PM

@cat No problem. I don't think I'll come up with users who have these creatures UFT but we'll see๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
537 posts

melancholy • 10 January 2013 at 9:00 PM

@shadielle Super Good Luck! *oh, I liked to ogle your profile with the couples/families*

Female
381 posts

shadielle • 10 January 2013 at 9:03 PM

@melancholy Yeah... ๐Ÿ˜Š me too, you have no idea ๐Ÿ˜‹

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 10 January 2013 at 9:06 PM

@shadielle

You have a beautiful cove (: Good luck with this, I'm sorry none of mine are uft ^^" I'm just wondering if the name Thomas might be?

Female
381 posts

shadielle • 12 January 2013 at 12:35 AM

@asi Thank you^^ And sorry but no... it was a pain in the ass to get that name and I really like it๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 12 January 2013 at 12:39 AM

@shadielle Such beautiful coves! Dx Sadly, I have nothing in which you are searching for, so good luck!

Female
381 posts

shadielle • 12 January 2013 at 12:44 AM

@chapus2009 Thank you^^ I guess this in an impossible goal but it doesn't hurt to try๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 12 January 2013 at 12:46 AM

@shadielle Nah, with the lots you have, I'm sure you will get one. ๐Ÿ˜‰

And it's working because as I look at the lots, I feel like going to get a Macbot, Doovoo or Onny. xDDD

Female
381 posts

shadielle • 12 January 2013 at 12:48 AM

@chapus2009 Lool I really hope your super powers work! But people who have those creatures don't want to get rid of them easily... at least I wouldn't. If I get my hands on the 3 of them they'll spend the rest of their lives in my cove xD

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 12 January 2013 at 12:51 AM

@shadielle Haha, that is the main problem,you have all the good creatures, but you actually need to find someone willing to trade such a rare creature. ๐Ÿ˜‹ I heard that somebody once had an Onny egg UFT though. o3o And lol. xD

Female
381 posts

shadielle • 12 January 2013 at 12:53 AM

@chapus2009 Egg or hatched it doesn't matter... I guess given the circumstances there's no room for being picky xD I just wished someone popped up magically with the 3 of them UFT. I can dream... o.O

Female
1,888 posts

bubblez • 12 January 2013 at 12:54 AM

@shadielle

Good luck o:

There's a Doovoo UFT in the TC. And the owner is looking for creatures. Maybe you should try that if you haven't already xD

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 12 January 2013 at 12:55 AM

@shadielle Lol. xD

AHAH. @ostrichowl has a Doovoo in the trade center. c:

Female
381 posts

shadielle • 12 January 2013 at 12:57 AM

@bubblez @chapus2009 Yeah I know but she already told me she's not interestedโ˜น๏ธ

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 12 January 2013 at 1:01 AM

@shadielle Oh, I see. โ˜น๏ธ Well good luck then! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
381 posts

shadielle • 12 January 2013 at 1:03 AM

@chapus2009 Yeah good luck getting your wishlist creatures too๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
9,796 posts

chapus • 12 January 2013 at 1:18 AM

@shadielle Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
2,296 posts

kollais • 12 January 2013 at 1:50 AM

@shadielle

Good luck! You'll definitely get something with all those gorgeous lots.
And I think you may ask @frosted and @essieh
May be they know somebody with such rare creatures UFT.
People, I've just pinged - sorry, if you don't like pinging.

Deleted • 12 January 2013 at 4:23 AM

@shadielle Sorry, I dont know anyone atm with those UFT, my Onny is NFT either. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
916 posts

evilyowling • 12 January 2013 at 4:40 AM

@Shadielle

I wish you the best luck to fulfilling your ultimate goal. ๐Ÿ˜Š It's a big one but you can do it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
381 posts

shadielle • 13 January 2013 at 9:14 PM

@kollais @evilyowling Thanks very much for the support everyone๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@essieh That's ok, I understand, onnies are too cute to part with them when you have one๐Ÿ˜ธ

Deleted • 16 January 2013 at 7:37 AM

@shadielle

I have a Onny, just seeking a offer, to check its worth. How much would you offer for one?

Female
381 posts

shadielle • 16 January 2013 at 10:32 PM

@frosted Sorry but I don't really know how much a onny is worth... In fact, once I find someone to trade for one, I'm asking other oldies how much I should offer for it ๐Ÿ˜‰ I heard someone recently traded one for over 15000 CC though, if that helps๐Ÿ˜Š

2,688 posts

aliney • 16 January 2013 at 11:07 PM

@shadielle
You are finally auctually looking for them! (: Good luck! ๐Ÿ˜ธ Haha, hope you remember me! xP Haven't talk to you in a while! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Female
381 posts

shadielle • 17 January 2013 at 7:13 PM

@aliney Sure I remember you^^ Yes... I'm finally looking for them! Not so sure if I'll actually get them though xD

2,688 posts

aliney • 17 January 2013 at 11:18 PM

@shadielle
Haha, you will! (: You have pretty much ALL creatures except those three!